Ruins of the Benedictine monastery of the Mother of God of Ratac” date from the 11th century. It is located on the coast at the end of the Cape of Ratac, between Bar and Sutomore. It consisted of three churches and several buildings protected by defence walls and towers. From 1443, it was under Venetian authority. It was destroyed and burnt down by Turks in 1571.