Is located in the Old Town of Bar. It was constructed in 1662. Its structure is rather simple, with rectangular base, and minaret built next to the south-west wall.
At the beginning of the 17th century, Derviš Hasan’s domed burial site was built beside the mosque, at the entrance to the complex. The smaller ground floor building was built next to it and was used as a residential building. A public fountain was constructed near the entrance and later, a mosque house for a Muslim priest or imam was built as well. The whole area is surrounded by a stone wall. Of the significant cultural and historical monuments in this area, the following are especially valuable: the Holy Mother`s Church (village of Gluhi Do), the Church of St. Jovan and St. Archangel (village of Donja Seoca on the shore of Skadar Lake), the Church of St. Jovan and St. Mihailo (a two-nave church at the community cemetery in the village of Sotonići), the Church of St. Nikola and St. Jovan (a two-nave church next to the road Virpazar-Bar at the village of Boljevići), the Orahovo Monastery (at the village of Orahovo), Grmožur Fortress (an island in Godinje bay at Skadar Lake), the Church of St. Marija (swell Gretva, 300m from Old Bar), the Church of St. Marko (3km north of Old Bar).